Plumbing Re-Piping in Jonesboro
Efficient Plumbing Pipe Replacement
Do you live in an older home with outdated plumbing pipes? Chris West Plumbing offers both partial and whole-house re-piping at competitive rates. Plumbing pipe replacement is a tedious work that requires the expertise of a professional plumber. When you hire us, you will be working with a plumbing team that has three master plumbers onboard. We are also backed by over 20 years of experience working on plumbing projects, big and small. Additionally, we are the plumbers that other plumbing companies go to for advice or second opinion when they get stumped.
Expect only high-quality work with our expert plumbers on the job. Call us now at (870) 300-2726 to request re-piping in Jonesboro.
Signs You Need Re-Piping
Most plumbing pipes are built to last for decades. However, factors such as frequency of use, proper maintenance, and the natural elements, can cause your pipes to need replacement earlier than its expected lifespan.
Here are some signs you need re-piping in Jonesboro:
- Low water pressure
- Banging or creaking noises coming from the pipes
- Discolored water
- Smelly water
- Visible corrosion
- Visible breaks or damages
If your older home still has lead pipes from the 1900s, we also recommend replacing them immediately as this material is a serious health hazard.
Using Only the Best Pipe Materials
In our continuous effort to provide high-quality work, Chris West Plumbing uses only the best materials when re-piping your home.
These materials include:
- Copper pipes – Considered as the gold standard of pipe materials, copper pipes can be used for a variety of plumbing applications. They also have a long lifespan and are resistant to corrosion.
- PEX piping – The most widely used pipe material, PEX piping are flexible and easy to manipulate. This plastic pipe material also holds up better in freezing conditions.
- PVC piping - Another type of plastic pipes commonly used for warm and cold water applications.
Our Jonesboro plumbers can further explain to you the difference of these pipe materials, so you can make the best decision for your home.
Get started today! Call us at (870) 300-2726 or submit an online contact form to request an appointment.